Current Wishes in Progress
Sponsors & Donations needed.
You can help these wishes come true by going to our “Donate” button & make a donation online, by mail or phone.
- Joseph– Wishing to take his two children Zip lining & Enjoying a Dinner out. TBD
- Kerri – Wishing to Give her family a trip to go to Palmyra New York in the Spring of 2018 after Kerry Passes.
- Ila – (Cerebral Vascular disease) -Wishing for a walk in shower.
- Janet – (Cancer) Wishing for new flooring for her kitchen.
- Delilah & Jeffery – (Chronic Respitory Failure,post polio Syndrome, Maligant Neoplasm of breast) ( Neoplasm of prostate and bone) They are wishing to get a new pathway into her brothers home for her wheelchair.
- Madilyn– (Heart Disease) Wish TBD
- Joseph – (Cancer) Wish TBD
Wishes completed in 2017
♥Many thanks to all those who helped make these wishes come true♥
♥ Angela – (Cancer) Wished to bring her daughter and son in law from California to stay and visit with her , we were able to purchase two airline ticket for them to both come stay and visit with Angela.
♥ Vanessa – (Cancer)Wished for a split adjustabe bed to sleep near her husband . We granted this wish with the help of Meridian Home furnishings donation of a California King split adjustable bed so Vanessa can now sleep next to her husband again.
♥Brent – (Cancer) Wished for a 55 inch 4k Smart Television , thanks to Best Buy discounting the Television we were able to grant Brent’s wish.
♥Laura – (Breast Cancer) Wished to take a family trip with her husband & 9-year- old son to Universal Studios. We purchased the airfare & Universal Studio tickets ; thanks to Karmel Shuttle’s donation for transportation to/from the airport and Hilton Los Angeles Universal City’s donation of three nights stay Laura & her family were able to go to Universal Studios and have a great time.
♥Steve – (Malignant Melanoma) Wished for a Steak Dinner from Lock Stock and Barrel. We purchased two steak dinners and delivered to him so he could enjoy a nice steak dinner with his roommate at the life care center.
♥Peter – ( Renal Failure) Wished to go to Jackpot, NV with his wife Mable and celebrate their 56th wedding anniversary at Cactus Petes Resort Casino and The Horseshu Hotel Casino. We provide some spending money & thanks to Cactus Pete’s Resort donation of two nights stay & dinner for four adults he was able to go enjoy his wish.
♥Keith – (Cancer) Wished to have an old awning torn down and a new one built in his backyard. We purchases part of the supplies, Home Depot donation of part of the supplies & Skills USA Idaho donated all of the labor.
♥Ryan – (Brain Cancer) Wished for a gaming laptop. We were able to fulfill his wish and buy his laptop & a carrying case at a discounted rate thanks to Best Buy.
♥Gary – (Prostate Cancer) Wished to go on a country drive and get a bite to eat.
♥Raymond – (Colon Cancer) Family of 4 to New York for Macy’s Day Parade. Thank you professional Athlete Kris Gethin to help get Raymond and his family to NY & give them over 2k in spending money for the trip
♥Tracy – (Lung Cancer) Wished for him & his family to attend BSU game.
♥ Sandra – (End Stage Renal disease & Heart Failure) New floor to be installed in her kitchen and bathroom , while this was in progress her heater went out -she wished for heater instead, she was granted both the flooring and heater.
♥Mable – (Heart Failure) Wished for a new hearing aid.
♥Maria – (Heart disease) Wished to have skirting placed and a heat lamp around her fifth wheeler that she lives in so her pipes wouldn’t freeze.
♥Christine – (Heart Disease) Wished to spend time around Horses. She visited Horses on October 2017.
♥Archie – (Cancer) Wished and was able to visit the Oregon Coast with Family September 2017 . Thank you to Rent for Fun in Nampa, Robben Rent a Car , & Inn at Wacoma Lincoln , Oregon.
♥ Reva & Zee the Cat – (Cancer) Wished to have her Cat name Zee to be taken to her long term friend so he could live a life in his new home in the Boston area. Thank you Linda who Donated her time to take Zee and to Hilton Garden Boston Logan Airport for giving the room for Linda to stay in for the night . Also thank you to Kool Oldies Radio and sister Company The Bull.
♥Michael– (Myotonic Dystrophy) A Mounted Television on the wall; now he can watch his programs from multiple view areas . Special mention to Best Buy for making it more affordable!
♥Floyd – Wished granted for a remodeled backyard.
♥Scott – Wished granted to go to Disneyland with his family. Thank you to Disneyland for helping donate to make this wish come true.
♥Janet – (Cancer) Wished to go to Lagoon with her family.
♥Mark – (Cancer)Wished granted for a remodeled backyard. A huge thank you to Home Depot for helping make this wish happen.
Wishes completed in 2016:
- Roy – has heart disease and had a friend fly in to see him in June
- Rick – has cancer and rode a horse in June
- Betty – has cancer and went to Arkansas to see family in June
- Judy – has cancer and learned to surf in June
- Micheil – has cancer and went to Oregon for his son’s wedding in May
- Maureen – has cancer and went with her family for a day at Wahooz in April
- Fred – has kidney failure and went on a train ride in April
- Stephanie – has cancer and flew to Orlando for a family vacation in March
- Lee – has Parkinson’s and went to Wilder for his Dad’s 90th Birthday in March
- Daniel – has cancer and was able to hold a Cigar Box Guitar Festival in March
- Sharon – has COPD and stayed at a local hotel with her daughter in February
- Jimmie – has cancer and went to the Daytona 500 in February
- Larry – has cancer and went to Arizona with his wife in January
- Kimberly – has cancer and went to San Diego to swim with the dolphins in January
- Jennifer – has COPD and went to San Diego to see her family in January
Wishes completed in 2015:
- Betty – has cancer and spent Christmas with her family
- Toby – has cancer and received cable TV service in December
- Hector – has liver disease and received a shopping spree in December so he could get Christmas gifts for his kids and grandkids
- Dixie – has a brain disease and went to see the Oak Ridge Boys with her mother in December
- Sara – has ALS and spent Thanksgiving with her family in November
- Michael – has COPD and had his daughter and grandkids come for Thanksgiving in November
- Bernadita – has cancer and received a shopping spree in November to get Christmas gifts for her grandchildren
- Bradford – has liver disease and cancer and went to the Wild Horse Casino in October
- Michelle – has cancer and received a shopping spree to get new clothes for her kids in October
- Doug – has cancer and received two new cell phones (for himself and his wife) in September
- Tammy – has cancer and went to Maui with her family in September
- Rae – has cancer and went to Arlington National Cemetery to visit her father’s grave in September
- Louise – has heart disease and went to Zoo Boise with her family in September
- Char – had cancer and went on a ride on the Thunder Mountain Line with her family in September
- Susan – has cancer and received a roof over her deck in September
- Stacy – has Cerebral Ataxia and received a power lift chair in September
- Debra – has cancer and received an electric scooter in August
- Solliya – has cancer and received a shopping spree for her and her son in August
- Michael – has cancer and received a radio with a CD player in August
- Shayne – has AIDS and went to Disneyland with his family in August
- Marilyn – had cancer and received a puppy in August
- Shawna – had cancer and went to Disneyworld with her family in August
- Billie Jo – has cancer and had her sisters come for a visit in July
- Martha – has cancer and received a computer in July
- Amy – has cancer and had a special gathering in the park for friends and family in July
- Carla – has cancer and went to the Oregon Coast in June
- Kevin – has cancer and went to Florida with his wife in June
- Rex – has cancer and went to Montana to see his daughter and grandchildren in June
- Arla – has cancer and received a power lift chair in June
- Cathy – had cancer and wished for her daughter to have a shopping spree to get things for her unborn baby; this happened in June
- Deborah – has cancer and went to Disneyworld with her husband in June
- Anna – has kidney disease and received a wheelchair ramp in June
- Cynthia – has heart disease and had work done on her bathroom in June
- Al – had cancer and went on a ride on the Thunder Mountain Railroad with his family in May
- Myron – has COPD and received an electric scooter (that will go in the sand so he can go fishing) in May
- Art – has end-stage renal failure/heart disease and went to Texas with his family in May
- Denise – has MS and received new flooring in her home in May
- Robert – had cancer and his wish was to find someone to help his mother with all the necessary details after he passed; this was completed in April
- Scott – had cancer and received a walk-in shower in April
- Sharon – had cancer and went to Maui with her sisters in April
- Cindy – has cancer and went to the PBR event with her son in April
- Thomas – has heart disease and received some new windows for his house in April
- Tammy – has cancer and had her back deck restained in April
- Larry – has cancer and received a Golden Lab in March
- Jutta – has cancer and went to Jackpot with her husband in February
- Maurine – has cancer and received a hot tub/spa in February
- Merle – has heart disease and had his roof fixed in February
- Michelle – has cancer and saw the Northern Lights with her family in February
- Clint – has cancer and attended a taping of Ellen in January
- Billy – has cancer and received a flat screen TV in January
- Jeanie – had cancer and had a family reunion in January
- Zach – had cancer and went to a Chicago Blackhawks game in January
Wishes completed in 2014:
- Brenda – has cancer and had her grandchildren come to see her one last time
- Marlin – has COPD and received a shopping spree at Walmart in December
- Dixie – has heart disease and received a power life chair in December
- June – has cancer and went to California to visit family in December
- Mary – has end-stage renal failure and attended a dinner theatre with her family in November
- Bruce – has cancer and went to Disneyland with his family for Thanksgiving
- Brad – had cancer and his family took a cruise in November
- James – has ALS and went to the Boise State/BYU game in October
- Craig – has cancer and received help to move to Oregon in October for medical treatment
- Janet – has cancer and took her son to Disneyland in October
- Erin – has cancer and had her backyard re-done in October
- Cathy – has cancer and had her double wide trailer sold in September
- Virginia – has cancer and went to Jackpot with her granddaughters in September
- Gary – has cancer and received a new recliner in September
- Linda – has cancer and went to the Oregon coast in September
- Jackie – has cancer and was able to see her son’s new apartment in September
- Danette – has cancer and went to the movies with her family in September
- Cody – had cancer and her family received a new air conditioning system in September
- Linda – has cancer and went to Silverwood in September
- Maria – has end-stage renal failure and received a motorized wheel chair in September
- Virginia – has cancer and received a new dishwasher in September
- Larry – has cancer and heart disease and went to Alaska in August
- Julie – has cancer and went to the Oregon coast in August
- Neil – has cancer and had his niece fly in to see him in August
- Kathleen – had heart and kidney disease and had her son and granddaughter fly in to see her in August
- Melody – has cancer and fulfilled her dream in August to go to Tombstone, Arizona
- Rosalee – has cancer and received a Golden Retriever in July to train as a service dog
- Steven – has heart disease and had a rock retaining wall built in his back yard in July
- Kevin – had cancer and received a new bed in July
- Jerry – has cancer and received an electric scooter in July
- Cari – has cancer and received a 3-wheel recumbant bike in July
- Mary Lynn – has cancer and went on a hot air balloon ride in June
- Stephen – has Freidreich’s Ataxia and went on a hot air balloon ride in June
- Nhi – has cancer and went to Disneyland with her family in June
- Marty – had cancer and his 1989 boat was restored for his family in June
- Lara – has cancer and went to Disneyland with her family in May
- Kristin – has cancer and received bicycles for herself and her husband in May
- Kim – had cancer and went on a road trip with her husband in May
- Susan – had cancer and went to Disney World with her family in April
- Rebecca – has COPD and received an airline ticket for her son to fly home in April
- Casandra – has end-state renal failure and went with her family to Disneyland in April
- Jon – had cancer and received a lift chair in March
- Glenna – had failure to thrive and had some plumbing work done on her bathroom in March
- Trina – has cancer and went to the American Virgin Islands with her family in March
- Aimee – has failure to thrive and chronic intestinal obstruction and traveled to Atlanta to see her twin sister in March
- Gladys – has cancer and received a new roof on her home in March
- Dale – has cancer and received new flooring in his house in March
- Jim – has cancer and received a laptop computer in January
- Karen – had cancer and asked to have her belongings brought from Arizona to Idaho in January
- Michael – has cancer and MS and received a wedding ring set for his wife of 24 years in January
2010 – Our first completed Wish
More than 350+ Wishes have been granted
A Gallery of Wishes Come True Below